Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions are between Love to Rent Ltd (“LTR”) and the person who completes the relevant booking form (“You”) for the LTR Event as described in the booking form (“Event”).
Registered Office: Love to Rent Ltd, 124 City Road, London, EC1V 2NX. Registered No: 11057797 England.
Confirmation of bookings
- All bookings are subject to availability and acceptance by LTR, which will be confirmed in by e-mail after LTR has received the completed booking form, the related fee if required (the “Fee”), and anything else that LTR may require.
- Upon LTR’s written confirmation to You of its acceptance of your booking for a place at the Event there shall be a legally binding contract between LTR and You to which these terms and conditions apply.
- LTR reserves the right to refuse to accept any booking at its absolute discretion.
- Fees for the Event are correct at the time of publication.
- LTR reserves the right to change the Fees at any time but changes will not affect registrations which have already been confirmed.
- The Fees (where required) are payable prior to the event via by BACS payment.
- Tickets purchased by Commercial (i.e. ‘for profit’) organisations are non-refundable.
- You acknowledge that LTR cannot guarantee places held on a provisional basis and that places may sell out.
- Each ticket includes one place at the Event
- The Fees do not include travel to or from the Event or any accommodation costs incurred.
- Under VAT Excise regulations delegates from all countries are required to pay VAT @ 20% on all Events taking place in the United Kingdom. For Events in other countries, delegates are required to pay any VAT, excise duty or other sales tax which is applicable.
- Bookings made within 30 days of the event are due immediately.
- Bookings made more than 30 days before the event have 14 day terms.
- Tickets cannot be shared.
- Please provide email details for each attendee so they can be directly informed of any awards changes, updates and news to help them plan their visit.
- Attendee substitutions/name changes can be made at any time up until 48 hours prior to the event, when substituting a like for like ticket type. If substituting another type of ticket, there could be an additional charge levied.
- Attendee dietary and access requirements must be filled in 10 days prior to the event in order to guarantee we can accommodate attendee requirements.
- Tickets are not available to purchase on site at the awards.
- Attending from overseas: In the event of a visa not being issued to a ticket-holder after a place has been booked, ticket-holders will not be eligible for any refunds. We strongly advise that bookings are not made until visas have been granted or approved.
- If you require a purchase order number to be quoted on your invoice please provide this in advance or at the time of booking.
- Fees will be invoiced and must be paid in full prior to the start of the event as non-payment may affect your admission into the event. If you are unable to meet the payment terms please contact the Awards team.
- Ticket-holders who do not attend the event will still be liable for the full amount, and will not receive any refund if payment has already been made regardless of the time of booking.
- To guarantee admission, payment must be received prior to the event.
- Fees are non-transferrable (between events) in the case of cancellation or non-attendance.
- LTR reserves the right to offer discounts in its absolute discretion. LTR reserves the right, without any liability, to withdraw such discounts.
- Please note that LTR requires you to provide, if required, the correct PO number and details of Accounts Payable.
Changes, Cancellations and Postponements
27. Whilst our programmes are correct at the time of going to press, in certain circumstances it may be
necessary for LTR to alter the content, format, venue, or timing of an Event. All ticket-holders will be
notified of such changes prior to the Event.
- Cancellations have to be made in writing. If You cannot attend an Event for which You have registered, please contact LTR as soon as possible (and in any event no later than 24 hours before the Event) at email@example.com. LTR may at our absolute discretion allow You to send a substitute in your place (provided that LTR has received the details of such substitute). Tickets cannot be shared.
- If You notify us that You wish to cancel your attendance at an Event for which a Fee is payable, then cancellation charges shall apply as, which You agree represent a genuine pre-estimate of the costs LTR will incur as a result of cancellation:
- Cancellations made within 28 calendar days of event 100% of participant fees + VAT
- Cancellations made within 40 calendar days of event 50% of participant fees + VAT
- LTR may in exceptional circumstances need to postpone or cancel an Event, and we will notify You as soon as reasonably practicable of any such postponement or cancellation. If an Event is cancelled, or if an Event is postponed and You cannot attend the rearranged date, we will refund any Fees You have paid. You agree that LTR’s liability to You will be limited to the amount of the Fees You have paid and LTR will not be liable to You for any expenditure, damage or loss incurred by You as a result of the cancellation or postponement.
- LTR reserves the right to cancel your attendance at the Event and retain any Fees received in respect of your proposed Event attendance if You (or any of the shareholders or directors of the legal entity which You represent) become(s) subject to any Sanction, or continuation of these terms would (in the reasonable opinion of LTR) expose LTR or any of its affiliated companies to any Sanction, where “Sanction” means any sanction, prohibition or restriction under United Nations resolutions or the trade or economic sanctions, laws or regulations of the European Union, United Kingdom, Hong Kong or United States of America.
Your attendance at the Event
34. Please advise us of any special access requirements at the time of
making your booking.
35. LTR reserves the right, without any liability, to refuse You admission
or reject You from the Event for failure to comply with these terms
and conditions; or if in LTR’s opinion You represent a security risk,
nuisance, or annoyance to the running of the Event.
36. You are permitted to make reasonable video or audio recordings and
to take photographs at the Event, in each case for your own
personal use. You must not make video or audio recordings of the
whole (or substantially the whole) of the Event or of any session
within the Event, or use any recordings or photographs for
commercial purposes, unless expressly permitted by LTR.
37. You acknowledge that the Event or part of it may be filmed by audio,
visual, audio-visual or electronic means or photographed, including
photographs of individuals or groups of delegates. You agree to
permit LTR, or any third party licensed by LTR, to use and distribute
such footage and photographs, which may feature images of You, in
all or any media (including social media) whether now known or
hereafter to be invented throughout the world in perpetuity for the
purposes of advertising, publicity, reporting and otherwise in relation
to the exploitation of such recordings and photographs. Please
inform the photographer if You do not wish to be included in any
individual or group photographs.
38. You are responsible for arranging your own appropriate insurance
cover in connection with your attendance at the Event. To the
maximum extent permitted by law, LTR shall not be liable for any kind
of loss or damage to You or your personal property, unless caused by
39. Materials distributed by or on behalf of LTR at an Event may not be
reproduced without LTR’s permission.
Love to Rent Ltd Liability
40. Views expressed by speakers are their own and LTR disclaims all
liability for advice given or views expressed during an Event.
Materials distributed at an Event are intended for information only
and should not be relied upon.
41. To the maximum extent permitted by law, LTR shall not be liable to
You for any direct, indirect, economic or consequential loss or any
loss of business, use, profit, anticipated profit, contracts, revenues,
goodwill or anticipated savings arising in connection with this
Agreement, even if You have been advised of the possibility of such
loss or damage.
42. By submitting registration details, You agree to allow LTR to contact
you as required for the organisation and administration of the Event.
details and other information we hold about you.
https://www.lovetorent.co.uk/legal-pages/privacy-policy/ You can get
in touch with us using firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at: Love
to Rent Ltd, Kemp House, 124 City Road, London EC1V 2NX and we
will do our best to answer your questions.
- These terms contain the entire agreement between You and LTR.
- If any provision of these terms is held to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any court of competent jurisdiction, such provision shall be severed and the remainder of the provisions will continue in full force and effect as if the terms had been executed with the invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision omitted.
- Any express or implied waiver to perform any obligations under these terms will not prevent the subsequent enforcement of them.
- A person who is not a party to these terms has no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of these terms.
- These terms shall be governed by English law and You hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. Nothing in this clause shall limit LTR’s right to take proceedings against You in any other court of competent jurisdiction.
- If You have any questions about these Terms & Conditions, please contact email@example.com
- These terms and conditions were published 12.04.23 and apply to all bookings placed from that date until these terms and conditions are superseded by a new version.