Social Value Impact in BTR Award
Positive social value is at the core of Build to Rent. This award looks at organisations who have been bold in making sure that this is at the forefront of their developments to make a positive change that solves or addresses social inequalities.
The judges will be looking for organisations/developments that have successfully met the below criteria.
Please answer in up to 1,000 words over a maximum of six A4 pages (images can be included and any image captions are not included in the word count).
- How does the development have a positive impact on the local community?
- What communication strategies are in place to educate staff, consumers and the community?
- What strategies have you developed to ensure positive community engagement and value impact are continuously measured?
- How have you encouraged local employment, demand for local services and businesses?
- What programmes have been implemented to make a difference to consumers, the local need and charities?
Supporting materials: You may submit an additional three documents that you feel will enhance your entry (please make sure that any key information is included within the main awards submission). These documents will not be scored but can be used to evidence information supplied within the submission.Enter Now