BTR Sustainability Award
For organisations that have invested in energy efficient sustainable and low impact developments that consider both direct and indirect implications on the environment and customers.
The judges will be looking for organisations/developments that have successfully met the below criteria.
Please answer in up to 1,000 words over a maximum of six A4 pages (images can be included and any image captions are not included in the word count).
- What is your strategy to reduce carbon emissions, energy use and your commitment to net zero
- What have you delivered/developed that has a transformative effect on the development, provide evidence of success
- How does your sustainable commitment align with your approach to procurement and construction
- How do you support the local community and promote mindfulness and wellbeing to the consumer
- What accreditations have you achieved to substantiate your commitment
Supporting materials: You may submit an additional three documents that you feel will enhance your entry (please make sure that any key information is included within the main awards submission). These documents will not be scored but can be used to evidence information supplied within the submission.Enter Now