Best Use of Technology in BTR
This award recognises the most effective use of technology for the benefit of the consumer, management, security, and advancements of the development.
The judges will be looking for organisations/developments that have successfully met the below criteria.
Please answer in up to 1,000 words over a maximum of six A4 pages (images can be included and any image captions are not included in the word count).
- What innovative/disrupter technology have you developed/included?
- How does this benefit the consumer, quality of life, staff and the impact on the environment?
- How has this been implemented cost effectively?
- What impact does it have on the overall financial viability of the development?
- How has this been future-proofed?
Supporting materials: You may submit an additional three documents that you feel will enhance your entry (please make sure that any key information is included within the main awards submission). These documents will not be scored but can be used to evidence information supplied within the submission.Enter Now