Best BTR Interior Design
With the change in working habits it is critical that homes have a well-designed layout for consumers to be adaptable to fit modern day living. This category will celebrate how homes/developments have been showcased to provide consumers the vision of how they could live.
The judges will be looking for organisations who have successfully met the below criteria.
Please answer in up to 1,000 words over a maximum of six A4 pages (images can be included and any image captions are not included in the word count).
Entries can be provided for communal space, show home design or both.
- Explain the interior design brief and how you approached it
- How does the design respond to the challenges of the development and market?
- How does the design maximise space, lighting, lifestyle?
- Have any design trends been incorporated?
- Have any local companies been used within the design?
Supporting materials: You may submit an additional three documents that you feel will enhance your entry (please make sure that any key information is included within the main awards submission). These documents will not be scored but can be used to evidence information supplied within the submission.